You can publish your club to the Internet, which enables everyone to read info about the club etc., without being logged into SportPeople. Members' data will not be published!
- Get a direct link that everyone can type into their browser, or you can post onto your own website.
- The club's published page will automatically be indexed on Google and thereby get more free branding and publicity for your club.
- Your club's members will get the opportunity to apply for membership in your club on SportPeople from the club's own published page.
- The option to share your club's events on the club's published page, so you can get an overview without being logged into SportPeople (you will need to log in to sign up for the event).
How to publish
1. Go to the administration of your club and select "Edit club".
2. Under "Options" select "Publish club to the Internet":
3. Click "Save"
Your club is now published to the internet with it's own address, the direct link can be found below the setting.